- there is that special guy out there for me.
- Teaching is what I was made to do.
- Kids are what make me happy and I am so glad that I can work with them every day.
- Oxford is one of my favorite places to be, live, etc..
- blogging is a great way for me to express my feelings and a great stress reliever.
- my friends are the best in the world.
- Decorating is my hobby.
- Harper has been my best purchase. Even though the dog drives me crazy! :)
- Hotty Toddy was the best saying every invented! Go Rebels!
- My family has got to be the best around.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Full House. I watched it everyday after school while I did my homework. Guess how much got done? haha
Saved By The Bell- I watched this every morning before school and I learned lots. This show was possibly my favorite. It still makes me smile every time it comes on! :)
Can I please marry Zach Morris? and.. use his big cellphone?!
I know that most people adore watching tv.. well.. hopefully that bug will hit me one day! :)
Today has been a good day and I am tired. Work was busy and the day was short! That's ok. We have a home game tomorrow and football frenzy is in the air. I'm excited because....
Maggie is coming to OXFORD! :) She'll be a reb in no time! :)
Let's go boys! Beat Auburn! Hotty Toddy!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Friends are majorly important in my life and God knew that I needed tons of them to get me through the everyday thing we like to call "life".
Lane Maxcy- For the sake of Pete this girl keeps me laughing all the time. She is the most laid back and spacy person that I have ever met and I couldn't have her any other way. She loves the Rebels, going to the beach, and exercising. We are completely different but God knew that I would need a ton of new friends at Ole Miss and that's exactly what he gave me! Lane and I went to ICC but we didn't know each other at all. We ended up having a Sped class at Ole Miss together my first semester here and that's where our friendship began.
21 years and counting.. We've pretty much done anything random and crazy that there is to do in this good world. She's one crazy person. She loves her niece, Mary Michael, riding to the amish, and Memphis trips shopping and Steak N Shake. We have gone to church together for the majority of our lives. Her family is like my 2nd family and "crash" has been through a lot. She has had 3 wrecks and has been hit by the Panty Thief. Stupid boy. We fight a lot and have disagreements but she's pretty cool. :)
Last but definitely not least. Merle and Stanfield!
These two complete my life. They were awesome roomates and sisters for sure. We have a Ton of memories and times when we wanted to kill each other. (Merle- Does an iron and lou lou ring a bell? Love you!) I never get to see them anymore but stanfield will be teaching with me next year and Merle graduates from nursing school is Dec. AHH! We are adults. Love you girls!
Love you all!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
I couldn't name just one so here goes pictures and my stories to go along with those places! :)
This picture really shows how beautiful the sights were. We spent a week in Anchorage, Alaska, my freshman year of college, for spring break helping the church there show God's love to children and adults alike. I got to see a moose up close and personal and I got to make snow angels in feet of snow. It was amazing. God is great. The church that we worked with was super nice and we got to paint the biggest portion of their church for them which was so appreciative by them! :)
I spent the most amazing summer of my life in Montana traveling across the Treasure State Baptist Association doing VBS's, Backyard Bible clubs, Wilderness camps, you name it. It was great. God showed up and showed out and I got to spend the summer with 3 amazing girls. Maggie, Jennifer, and Stephanie. Yes, we had our fights because we spent every waking moment together but we would do anything to see each other now!
Just some of the awesome things I was given the opportunity to do:
White water wrafting
Witness to a guy who had never seen a Bible and I got to share a little bit about what it means.
Rock Climbing(which I hated!)
Going and living in a different home/place every week.
Meeting a LOT of new people.
Teach and be around kids every day!
Jump off of a bridge. (Look at that big sky country)
The End. Can't wait to see where I go next! :)
Monday, October 18, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama- Isn't this every Southern girl's wish! haha :) Love this movie.
Can't forget The Blind Side. Such a great message and it's made in the best college town in the world, Oxford Mississippi! Hotty Toddy. :)
let's all help someone in need today. What can I do, Lord?
Sunday, October 17, 2010
My mother is the most encouraging and self sacrificing lady that I have ever been around. andd.. Guess what? She gets it from that lady in the red up there, Marjorie aka MOM. That's her mother and I guarantee that she would say the exact same thing about her mother. My mother went through a lot when I was born besides giving birth her and my daddy both stayed with me in the hospital until I was well enough to come home! :) She has helped with every prom, ballgame, church function, anything that would help me grow in my social life. I just love this woman!
David- The most HELPFUL daddy in the world. I pretty much have him wrapped around my little finger. He's the best. He loves my mama, which is the best gift that he could ever give me. He always takes care of those "daddy" things in my life such as car issues, money, keeping my BIG brother from killing me.. you know! I could not ask for a more supportive and caring daddy who would do anything in this world for me or my family.
I love you both and I thank God for you! Ya'll will never know how much your support means to me! Now.. just remember I'm almost an adult so try and spoil me as much as you can in these next few months...
Thursday, October 14, 2010
- Trustworthy, Honest, and Respectful
- Loves God, Loves People.
- Loves kids and wants them one day.
- Has an education and knows what he wants to do with his life.
- Has a great sense of humor.
- Loves me and wants to protect me.
- Just an all around great guy.
I mean, is that so much to ask for!? Hehe.
Now for a favorite song of mine. :)
Sorry I couldn't get it to do right.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Welcome to the blog challenge. I am really excited about doing this because some days I just don't have any ideas to blog about. Maybe this will help me become dedicated. :)
This is the most recent picture. 2 weeks ago watching my beloved Rebels! Hotty Toddy!
- I love my God who is always with me and loving me up every minute of every day.
- I have a shopping addiction. My shrink, Caitlyn will tell you it's the truth.
- I am an Elementary Education major and my Senior year is kicking my tail.
- I eat, sleep, and breathe Ole Miss!
- I can't stand Mississippi State! :(
- I have a brother, Adam who is a fireman and works part time at the Sheriff's Department. I always feel protected.
- My mother works in Oxford at Ole Miss and my father is the water man for our small community.
- I love thrift shopping.
- I love being crafty and making new things.
- My favorite food is chicken.
- I drive a 2005 Silver Altima. I love her.
- I have a precious little 7lb Maltese, Harper.
- Candles are my favorite.
- I love buying songs on Itunes.
- Kids have my heart. Little kids especially.
See you tomorrow! :)
Thursday, October 7, 2010
This boy is my pride and joy at LLES. I've known him since the day he was born! :)
Friday, October 1, 2010
(scrapbook paper pumpkins)
I've made one of these toliet paper pumpkins and I LOVE it. I can not wait for fall break to make some more! :)
I mean, I spend a lot of time playing on blogs and reading about all these cute ideas. Now, I need to make some of them. Thanks ladies and gentlemen for the ideas! :)
This is where I will be tomorrow. Hotty Toddy. Beat Kentucky!
I've also though about a lot of things this week.
- How is it possible that I will be a college graduate in 8 months?
- Where is my prince charming? (God's preparing him is what I choose to believe.)
- and... I love this quote
- "If you are looking for the love of your life, STOP; You'll find him when you start doing things that you love!
Sorry for the rambeling! :)