1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is reading blogs! It's a stress reliever for me. Think I'm crazy? Oh,well!
2. Public Display of Affection makes me feel awkward.
3. I can't function without diet coke.
4. Pretzel Sticks are my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been stressing over lesson plans and such. Hoping this First year teaching business gets a little easier and less stressful.
6. If at first you don't succeed
7. Fall is a lovely season for jeans, cute long sleeve shirts, SEC football, special times with friends/family, rolling yards, and cookouts! :)
It's been a crazy, fun week. So tired and ready for a LONG weekend. Thank you Labor Day for being here! We all are looking forward to the break.
Go listen to this song now! It's a free download on www.klove.com. Came on the radio at the perfect time the other day! So good!