1. Nothing says fall like pumpkin spice and baked apple candles, fall decorations, and hayrides, bon-fires, and rolling yards i.just.love.fall!
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is church Fall festival. Hayrides, games with the children, and rolling yards afterwards. (usually). It's fun to all get together, bundle up, and share time that turn into memories.
3. My favorite fall treat is Apple Cider. It's so good and soothing.
4. Fall makes me think of what's to come because first off, we have Thanksgiving, then a few weeks and Christmas. My absolute favorite time of year! So much family, love, and memory making. :)
5. Autumn free form word association, go! candles, pumpkins, hayrides, rolling yards, fall weather, LOVE!
6. My go-to outfit in the fall is jeans, cardigan,scarves, and cowboy boots. :) My favorite thing to wear in the Fall.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Thanksgiving! Halloween is fun but Thanksgiving means so much more. Time to be with Family, Friends, and being thankful and greatful for what we have been given. God is great and that just gives us a holiday to celebrate this truth.
I'm Field tripping as we speak. :)
Happy Fall Friday!