It's that time again when we share all of our memories from the year. My, my.
Where have you gone?
This photo collage customized with Smilebox
This baby, Lynlee Maxine Chrestman made her entrance into the world. :)
DiscipleNow Leader, Snow Day, and Valentines Day at School. Such sweet memories.
- Moved into my new Grown-up apartment. Such an exciting time for me.
- Went on the trip of a lifetime to NYC with mama for graduation. Oh, the fun we had. We are going back soon!
- Harper met her cousin, Lily for the first time. :)
- Finally got my teaching License in the mail. It took forever and had me sweating bullets.
- Had my first substitute report because I got deathly sick the first week of school. I didn't mind coming back to THIS! :)
- Back to Heaven on Earth- Game Day. Ole Miss. Oxford.
- Celebrated Birthdays. 3 in one month, wow!
- First field trip. Memphis Botanical Gardens.
- Ate at Texas de Brazil for the 1st time. Thanks, Adam!
- Thanksgiving Break- Shopping and waiting in line for a tv for 4 hrs on Black Friday.
- Meals with family and friends and catching up on lots of important gossip. :)
- Mrs. Richie passed away. God gained an angel on Christmas Eve.
- Had a wonderful, relaxing Christmas with my sweet family.
- Went to the Christmas house at Olive Branch with mama. Crazy, crazy.
Okay, this year has been wonderful and exciting! I've lived through some hard times and had some of the happiest in my life. God had a wonderful plan in showing me what he wanted me to do with his gifts that he blessed with. I'm thankful for a job that I LOVE, new friends, new fellowship in my faith, and new beginnings. God has even bigger plans for 2012 and I couldn't be anticipating them anymore than I am. For every season.......