I hate that I feel like I never have time for blogging. It is such a stress relief for me and I find myself not making time to do it.
Let's re-hash the past week. Shall we?
- Christmas Ideas/Decorations
- If I don't quit Christmas shopping, I'm going to be completely broke before the end of the month. haha. It's so much fun buying decorations/ and presents for all the people that I love. My parents have always been so generous at Christmas time that I feel like I inherited that "spirit" of Christmas!
- I have added some "happies" under the tree! :) Love it!
- I had a fun little Skype date with Emily tonight. Let me just be sentimental for a
minute,a while. I had a blast my Senior year @ Ole Miss. We cooked together, sang together, danced together, and cried together. I remember many, MANY, nights that we were all so stressed (or so we thought then) about School of Ed, AKA, our home. We thought we just couldn't go another minute. I miss these girls so much in this season of life. I know that God is wanting me to branch out, meet new people, and enjoy the "NOW" but I still miss our closeness that we had.
- So.. it does my heart good to Skype with these girlies and still share memories/text messages that we send frequently. :)
Even Harper got to talk to Aunt Emily! :)
Random: I saw a Twitter Status today that made me laugh and smile at the same time.
"I want a Proverbs 31 woman instead of a Victoria Secret Model.
Amen, and Amen. We need more like him!
Now: Just to end this random post. Some Pinterest finds for the week. Oh, how lovely!
Wedding Inspirations! :)
(no people, no reason to be looking at this. Maybe, someday soon!)
If you have any suggestions... Send them my way! I'm ready!!!
Love. this. Sprinkles for the "sweetest day of our lives"
Yes! I've always wondered what I would do with that pillow, anyway.
I better stop. This could get U.G.L.Y!
Happy Friday Eve! Love y'all!