These are some of the gifts that were given. I had so much fun shopping for them and giving them. Pottery, candles, and dishtowels-- every girls' favorites, right?
Now for some more fun. Saturday, Linda, my mother, Bre-Anna, and I went to the Jewelry show in Memphis. So much fun! Bought a scarf and some jewelry. :) We had too much fun.
As I was sitting at home today resting, I looked through my iPhone camera and realized that if I would get rid of some of those pics that I take, my phone might be a little easier to manage. I'm going to rid it of some of my photos that I would love to share. Ready for the madness??
- Have you ever seen a dog more spoiled?
- Christmas Parades are a great procrastination! :)
- Silly Cousins at Mom's house.
- Happy 22nd Surprise from the roomies!
- Sweet Ella Ruth
- Brittany's Wedding! Such a sweet day.
- Love this saying. :)
- Lance Ingram and I- Ole Miss BSU Transfer team
- Merle and I- Double Decker
- We support Coach Lane. - Took a break from Studying.
- Whitney and I @ BSU. This sweet girl is now a MRS. :)
I am going to keep doing this a few times a week until I get these pics off the good ole phone. Hope you are having a wonderful week!