Posting early because I know tomorrow is going to be crazy!
1. The highlight of my week was payday! It's a wonderful day at my house! :)
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be eclectic! Nothing matches and I love it! I love mixing pottery with old, antiquy things and putting it all together to match my personality! I'm all over the place!
3. My first vehicle was a 1998 Mazda 626. Bless it.
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is I would usually say a Dt. Coke. It gets me through the mornings! :)
5. My favorite way to waste time is sitting on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter. It's seriously an IDOL!
6. Right now I could really go for a NICE, LONG sleep in tomorrow morning! Can't happen. :(
7. This weekend I will be camping out for the Peters/McCarty Pottery Sale. Yes, I know I'm crazy. It's a tradition, LOVE it! :)
Happy Friday, LOVES!
Look who got a hair-cut yesterday! Poor baby!
Just got news of a sweet Preacher-man from our community who was found dead tonight. Please remember his family. So tragic!