Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fillin' Blanks!

Posting early because I know tomorrow is going to be crazy! 



1.  The highlight of my week was   payday! It's a wonderful day at my house! :)

2.   If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be   eclectic! Nothing matches and I love it! I love mixing pottery with old, antiquy things and putting it all together to match my personality! I'm all over the place!

3.  My first vehicle was   a 1998 Mazda 626. Bless it. 

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is  I would usually say a Dt. Coke. It gets me through the mornings! :)

5. My favorite way to waste time is  sitting on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter. It's seriously an IDOL! 

6. Right now I could really go for   a NICE, LONG sleep in tomorrow morning! Can't happen. :(

7.  This weekend I will be   camping out for the Peters/McCarty Pottery Sale. Yes, I know I'm crazy. It's a tradition, LOVE it! :)

Happy Friday, LOVES!


Look who got a hair-cut yesterday! Poor baby! 

Just got news of a sweet Preacher-man from our community who was found dead tonight. Please remember his family. So tragic! 



2 comments:

Alyssa Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

Haha don't hate on the Mazda! I absolutely appreciated those swiveling air conditioners on all those after band camp runs to the Trolley!

Alyssa Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

So sorry you can't sleep in tomorrow! That's one of my favorite things about Saturday's!