Monday, April 16, 2012

Dear Monday.

Photobucket

Linking up with Megan


Dear School Year, How many more Mondays do I have with you, seriously.

Dear Summer, I'm ready for your arrival. It's time! :)

Dear teaching, You've been exhausting, excited, funny, and interesting this year. I don't know if I can deal with you for 30 years but for now, I really feel like we can be friends!

Dear Future Husband, Where are you? I'm ready. Hoping Jesus sees fit to bring us together this year! I'm ready for that!

Dear 4-runner, You will be mine, hopefully by next summer. I'm working on saving up and purchasing you. No worries. 


Dear LeBonheur Children's Hospital, Thank you for taking care of little Mary-Michael. She's feeling better and for that I'm thankful! :)

Can't wait to hear your Dear Mondays



love my door decor. Wouldn't it be cool if my last name started with an L. Maybe not, forget that. :)


This animation sums up our rivalry. Bittersweet. :)


My sweet Maddie having floor time. She's such a doll! :)


Guess who? The Simba shirt with the cartoon... I had too! Hahaha! Been with this girl for 23 years. We've had some good times.


Summer Craft Project. I think it's too cute. I need one for my mantle!

I know this has been totally random. welcome to the life of lauren. 

How is your Monday going? Link up and let me see those pictures!


4 comments:

Amy Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

The Lion King pic is HILARIOUS! Love it.

Jamie Bishop Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

Joined in with the photo fun for the first time. Looking forward to reading more of your blog. New follower.


littlebishopchronicles.blogspot.com

Courtney*Cakes Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

Cute pictures!!!

Ashlee Miller Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

Cute door decor!