Linking up with Lauren @ http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/
2. I can hardly wait for school to be out and my first year of teaching to be behind me. I really, really, really can't believe it though!
3. The quickest way to my heart is diamonds because isn't that the most romantic way to say I love you!
4. A little known fact about me is that I was a preemie, 4lbs. 6oz. and I have a whole in my nose from where it didn't form at birth. I was 5 weeks early and it never formed together. No worries, it's not a gaping hole, just a tiny thing that most people don't even notice.
5. The best part about my job is getting to invest in 26 little lives that I will never know what kind of impact I made on. No matter how hard of a day that I have or how much I have to yell, my 1st year babies will always hold a special place in my heart.
6. Something I just couldn't live without is the LOVE of my family. I seriously, hands down have the best family!
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is change the oil/tires on my car. I have these problems often and I need to learn how to deal with them. Daddy, could you help me?
Thank God it's Friday. I'm heading home to go to DOUBLE DECKER! My favorite! :)
Have fun this weekend.