God has blessed this Southern lady. For that I feel like I need to show you how. He is a good and gracious God and he loves when we thank him for it all. :)
- My family. - the Lord knew that I would need special people to put up with me. So thankful for my piece of heaven.
- Harper Grace- sweet little furbaby. Her so sweet.
- Bellevue Baptist Church-the little one. I love my church family. It's like a family reunion every Sunday.
- Ole Miss-It's been in my blood since I was born, so basically I bleed red and blue. But seriously, I met some awesome friends, got a degree that I worked my tail off for, and got to walk across the stage in one of my happy places on earth. :)
- All the ladies I call my friends- couldn't imagine life without them. High school football games, vacations, College living, and now marriage and babies. It's crazy how involved we are, and I couldn't be happier to share in every season with them!
- My job- if you would have asked me last year how it was going, I wouldn't have been so positive. This year, different story. I LOVE what I do! It's what I've always wanted to do.
- blogging-I love the opportunities that I have had through blogging. Sharing things that I love for people to read. It all started in that little dorm room at ICC and I'm thankful that its a part of my life.
- hearing/sight-I know you are thinking, what? I seriously think about what would happen if I couldn't hear or see. I am so thankful that I have that blessing.
- patience- God has given me that, and I'm so thankful. Being flexible and patient has gotten me pretty far in this life. I'm so thankful that is one of my things!
- Salvation- God touched my heart when I was 9 years old, I'm not perfect and I still have my earthly problems but I'm so thankful that he has given me something great to live for.
Many, many, many more. I just think 10 is a good number to share!