Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Time I ate alone at a restaurant.......


Happy Wednesday!

I don't know about y'all but I've never been one that liked to eat alone in a restaurant. Now, a drive through I'll do any day of the week, but who doesn't?

Well, I conquered that fear tonight. I was craving mexican before church and that's when THIS happened. I was very impressed with myself. It really wasn't bad, Bre Anna!
Actually, it was a little relaxing. I'll definitely be doing that again, soon! 

So, moral of the story. Maybe I should try things that I'm not used to more often. 
End of story! 

Now, on to more important things.







Oh, how true! Hope to be back SOOON! :)

this caught my eye! Any takers to buy me this?



Source: twitter.com via Lauren on Pinterest


truth. (excuse the word) :)



Hotty Toddy! :)



Simply Perfect!

2 comments:

caitlyn Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

Only you would write a blog about eating alone. ONLY YOU. But hey, it was interesting. hahahaha! Almost the weekend!PTL!!!!

Lauren Elizabeth Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

I'm totally the same way about eating alone. It just feels so...awkward. But, that was one of the great things that I experienced this summer while doing my internship (I ate out alone A TON), and it really can be fun and relaxing. :)