What do you know? These are school related! I've got this! :)
1. My favorite grade in school was senior year of course! Such a fun, fun time! We ran the school! The only paddling I ALMOST got was senior year. I rolled the principal's yard!
2. My favorite teacher was Can't name! Being from a small town, I had so many! I really liked all the teachers I had and some a little more! :)
3. The highest level of education I have completed is a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education and Special Education! So, so thankful! I'm starting my Master's in the Spring. Well, that cat is out of the bag...
4. School lunches for me were usually whatever the cafeteria had for lunch. Yuck!
5. The amount of money you'd have to pay me to go back to high school would be $500. I would go back today! Is that sad? It was wonderful growing up and going to North! It felt like one BIG family!
6. A few things that will always remind me of going back to school are: new school supplies, new shoes, and that nervous feeling that my teacher's would be nice. Oh, my poor firsties! Whatever are they thinking...
Seriously! I loved my school years! Some of the best memories that I have! College was the best! :)