Thursday, February 7, 2013

the time when I'm random.

it's Thursday y'all. 
So, so thankful that a weekend is ahead. It's about dang time.

let me just be random today and throw around what's in this head of mine. I can promise you that this week has been crazy so I'm not responsible for what comes out. Deal?

{one} Wednesday was a great, great day to be an Ole Miss Rebel.
as if everyday isn't. Our team got some awesome recruits and I feel like this pictures above show how the day went for "Our State."- hehe. #hottytoddy


{two} This curling wand came home with me Saturday night and I've loved getting used to it. I haven't practiced a lot with how it works but I do like it better than any curling iron I've ever used. They have always crinkled me hair and I would get mad at the darn thing.


{three}  My new mantra! Don't believe me? Watch!





{four} I got told this week that I missed my calling as an Interior Designer and it made me think. Seriously! 

{five} I picked up my Valentine happy from Ms. Rachel and I love, love it! I've gotten so many complements from teachers about it and of course I have to brag on her. 
Seriously, we have to hang out more, missy!



Okay, I've been random enough and I have 45 things to do before bedtime. Plus, I need to be concentrating on McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy instead of blogging. Duh.

3 comments:

Lora Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

Love the Valentine decor...Rachel is so talented!

LB @ Walking in Memphis in High Heels Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

Love the decoration, so cute!! You look so pretty btw! Let us know how the curling wand works!

Erin Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

you are so cute and fun! xoxoxo