Thursday, July 11, 2013

Currently.

Currently

Listening: slash/ Watching Friends. I'm also listening to my iPhone text message ding go off every .2 seconds. :)

Drinking: Route 44 Diet Coke from Sonic. I needed a pick-me-up after working in my room all week. 

Loving: That my best lets me use her Netflix account and I'm getting to watch (from the beginning) Grey's Anatomy. It's my favorite show. It makes me happy.

Reading: My favorite blogs and Facebook.

Wearing: Nike shorts and a Southern Marsh t-shirt. AKA, comfy clothes.

Thinking: "I have so much to do in my classroom."

Thankful:  Family/friends/Bible study/a career that I love

Wondering: Should I go hear Love and Theft fo free tonight? (no-brainer, right?)

Realizing: My life plan (ha) was to have my first kid by 25. I turn 25 in January and I'm not even married. Oi! 

Thanks to Mason, I'm loving my Home Screen on my iPhone.


3 comments:

Joy Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

I had plans to be married by 22, then kids by 24... God's plan is always bigger and better!

Laura @ Chaotic Domestic Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

Love the homescreen on your phone! That's so cool that you could do a grid of pictures!

brooke lyn Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

can never go wrong when watching friends.