Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday's Love List.

The Magnolia Pair


I'm loving that I'm hosting a bunco party at my apartment on Saturday. Some sweet ladies from back home are coming to partay and then shop a while! Check back on Monday for a re-cap.

I'm loving that my classroom is coming along nicely. Here's a sneak peak and I can promise you'll be seeing more of this place. Keep up with my classroom and our projects at www.mspattonskinders.blog.com

(Yes, some of my letters in the alphabet are missing-- dumb heat)

I'm loving chevron anything. Like, I'm obsessed! I need to quit buying everything that I see.


1.) Lamp from Fred's Dollar Store- $9.95. Ah-maz-ing. 2.) Coaster- bought from those "lovely" facebook sales. 3.) Picture frame from Burlington 4.) Chevron Tray from TJMaxx.

I'm loving this.
(enough said)

See y'all Monday!

4 comments:

brooke lyn Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

happy weekend to you too!

Chelsee W Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

I love the chevron stuff..too cute!

Tea&Sequins Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

I have to stop myself every time I see chevron or else I will own 1000 chevron accessories. I love the ones you found!

Kaitlin
www.teaandsequins.com

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates [Reply]

how cute is your classroom! so adorable! must be so fun to get to do that at the end of the summer! :)